I am trying to save the contents of a Rich Text Editor control, which is HTML, into a PDF file. Below are some links to converters that do this sort of thing. I tested a few to find which one does what I need. The preference is to have a free one that can be used for hobby projects.
- iTextSharp (link, project page, tutorial) + HTML2PDFBuilder (link) C# class
- PDFSharp (link) - Open Source version + MigraDoc (link)
- Report.NET (link)
- iText (link)
- PDFizer (link, article)
- PDF995 – Omniformat (link)
- ESP (link) – HTMLDOC (link, on sourceforge - link)
- wkpdf, command-line tool (link)
- HTML toPDF 3.5, RustyParts (link)
- DynamicPDF (link)
And some other…
- ABCpdf .NET (link, control, demo site)
- Winnovative HTML to PDF Converter for .NET, unlimited trial version (link, download). Converter application is free.
- WinPDF (link)
- Xentrik (link)
- Outside Software (link)
- TallPDF (link)
An alternative is to use XML to XSL-FO transformation (link).