In relation to the postAlen's Notes: Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'
here is how to add Windows users to SQL Server:
* Open the SQL Management Studio and go to Security -> Logins.
* Right-click Logins folder and select New Login...
* On the following screen click Search
* On the search window click Advanced
* In Select User or Group window, that opens, click Find Now.
* From the list of users and groups in the results pane, scroll to find and select the Network Service user. Click OK.
This will allow the selected account access to the SQL Server. From there you can add appropriate authorization and access rights to the account for different databases and/or other database objects, like views, stored procedures, and so on.