Searching for a decent free WYSIWYG HTML editor, I came across Aptana. Aptana Studio can be used as a standalone IDE or within Eclipse. It is free and open-source software. There are several recommendations on the net about using it as an HTML editor within Eclipse.
Worth giving it a go.
To install Aptana RadRails 2.0 plugin, add the following to the list of Available Software Sites in Eclipse:
Detailed instructions below (from http://www.radrails.org/radrails/plugin):
- From the Help menu, select Install New Software... to open an Install pop-up window.
- In the Work with: text box, paste the above RadRails Bundle URL site, and click Add.
- In the Name: prompt, type Aptana RadRails Bundle.
- Click OK to return to the Install Wizard.
- Select the Rails feature checkbox and click Next.
- In the Installation Details page, clickNext once again.
- In the Renew Licenses page, accept the terms agreement and click Finish
- Installation will begin. You will be prompted to restart your Eclipse once the install has completed.